Extended AFK

General banter, public forum
Rhale

Extended AFK

Post by Rhale »

just wanted to let everyone know that I'm taking a break until legion (possibly quitting, not sure yet!). while my time here was short lived with some unfortunate interruptions I enjoyed playing with you all, and appreciated the opportunity to raid! it was refreshing to see that there are still guilds around with minimal to no drama while maintaining a respectable raiding environment.

if anyone's interested in playing a game that has true action combat, and new content/things to do every ~month (instead of waiting half a year in between raids for reused mechanics) feel free to hit me up on the Poharan server in Blade & Soul. my in-game name is Crint!
Lyricaa

Re: Extended AFK

Post by Lyricaa »

Dislike this post! But I really liked playing with you. Hope you have fun with Blade and Soul but not so much fun that you skip Legion! Take care!
Ounce

Post by Ounce »

Hey man, was fun playing with you! Have fun doing what you do, in the world of pixels and outside of it ;)
Ayowolo

Post by Ayowolo »

Bon voyage good sir. When it comes time to design your beer label let's brainstorm up some ridiculous names for it :twisted:
Marduk
Title: Grymauch, Icarium, Kyr, Thagda

Post by Marduk »

Have fun, we'll be here for Legion ;)