My leveling experiment

General banter, public forum
Neko
Title: Moxey/Katjia/Riloe/Spoofie/etc

My leveling experiment

Post by Neko »

Wanted to have some fun with my Elixir of the Rapid Mind so I did all of the bonus objectives in Gorgrond, expect for 1 item in each place, and killed all the rares that drop quest items. Then I popped the elixir and completed everything - in 10 minutes I went from ~93.7 to ~97.5.

Had I planned ahead more I could have had way more quests to turn in and collected more treasures - I didn't expect to have so much time remaining.

-> https://youtu.be/5LR5alBRBVA
Acklar
Title: [armory]Acklar[/armory]

Re: My leveling experiment

Post by Acklar »

That's pretty ridiculous and awesome.
Marduk
Title: Grymauch, Icarium, Kyr, Thagda

Post by Marduk »

Noice. Good idea, well executed. I accidentally popped mine while sitting in my garrison :(

There an easy way to get more Elixir of the Rapid Mind or is it only through the rare Garrison mission?
Neko

Post by Neko »

Only the mission, that I am aware of.
Ounce

Post by Ounce »

This is awesome, Neko.

Funny enough, yesterday I was just thinking about how I might do that same thing with my THREE elixirs, although I certainly wouldn't be that organized :)
agrajag

Post by agrajag »

The elixirs are sold on the AH.
Ashrad

Post by Ashrad »

I'm going to (potentially) try this out in the pre-Legion patch to see if its even more successful :D
Neko

Post by Neko »

I messed around with leveling through demon invasions today, and if you have alts that you want to level in the laziest way possible, that is it. I took two chars from 96-100 in 6-8 invasions, it was around .75 levels per zone. I also made a warlock and I'm trying to go from level 10 to 100 just through invasions (at level 10 it was 3.7 levels from one invasion). You can even sit in an inn and gain rested XP while you afk. :lol:

You can also hold onto all of the loot boxes, and open them all at 100 and it will be all max level gear, so you instantly get iLvl 700 items for all the eligible slots.
Marduk
Title: Grymauch, Icarium, Kyr, Thagda

Post by Marduk »

Oooooh, I did not know this!